The fire damper FDMS serves as a cap in duct work, that prevents the spread of fire and fumes from
burning from one fire compartment to another one by closing the duct work in damper fittings.
The body of FDMS is short so it is good to install even to tight spaces.
It is easy and fast to install and insulate. The size category is large – from 100 mm up to 630 mm.
There are three models: manual damper, damper with mechanical control and damper with electrical actuator.
- Dampers from ø 100 to 630 mm
- CE certified acc. to EN 15650
- Tested in accordance with EN 1366-2
- Classified acc. to EN 13501-3+A1
- Fire resistance up to EIS 60
- External Casig leakage class C,
Internal leakage class 2 acc. to EN 1751
- Corrosion resistant acc. to EN 15650
- Cycling test in class C 10 000 acc. to EN 15650
- Damper actuating mechanical or electrical
- Maximum air speed through opened damper of 12 m/s and pressure difference 2500 Pa